- 1 theme included
- Single domain usage
- Lifetime free theme updates
- Lifetime Premium Support
- Extensive Documentation
- Secure Purchase
A charity website reimagined from ground up is what Peak is all about. Beautiful typography with lots of white space is very important to us. Our themes are very easy to use.
When creating a theme, we always make sure it is not overloaded with unnecessary options. We believe that design should not be the main focus of a website, but help to emphasize the important part of a website – your content.
Why Choose Peak?
Perfect on all devices
Sample data included
Pixel Perfect Design
Premium Slider Plugin
Easy Donation Management
The theme is also prepared for a number of further plugins like Jetpack (image galleries, extra widgets, Infinite scroll, forms and share buttons), the Mailchimp newsletter plugin, the WP Instagram widget and the Contact form 7 plugin. Learn how to set up Peak in the detailed theme documentation.
Responsive & Retina Ready
Peak works with the free eCommerce WordPress plugin WooCommerce. All theme customizations (like color changes, individual logo image, the slider setup) can be found in the customizer. The theme can easily be translated into local language of your choice (you can add your own translation using the po/mo files provided).
Peak is a charity theme for non-profit organisations featuring stunning design, clean typography and a complete package required to run a non-profit/charity site. The theme integrates with well regarded Give Plugin from WordImpress - and Tribe Events Calendar plugin.
The theme features a custom post type named Campaign which integrates with donation forms created by Give Plugin and Events created via Events Calendar. Give plugin is quite versatile and provides features like multitude of payment options (via paid plugins), transaction mgmt, reporting capabilities for income generated etc.
The theme pages are built using popular SiteOrigin Page Builder. Peak comes with support for about 40+ custom page builder elements/widgets that are accessible for easy insertion and configuration in the page builder including the ones that are part of our popular plugin for SiteOrigin Page Builder. So, building a great charity website is now as easy as drag/drop/configure and publish.
The theme also integrates with WooCommerce to help non-profit organizations sell goods for raising money.
- Create unlimited campaigns
- Run a featured campaign across the site.
- Each campaign associated with feature rich Give plugin donation form.
- Goal tracking for each campaign by capturing donations data.
- Easy to use admin interface for complete donation tracking/management.
- Transaction management for donations with ability to complete or refund or revoke or abandon donations.
- Manage a list of donors with all relevant data captured for each donor.
- Accept Single, Custom or Multi-level donations via Give plugin.
- Graphs/Reporting on income generated over time.
- Ability to export donation data and statistics.
Multiple Payment Options
- Simple and pain-free donations - no carts, no confusing terms or redundant steps typical of other payment solutions.
- PayPal Standard and Offline payments
- Multiple payment addons (separate purchase required)
- Stripe, BrainTree, Dwolla, Paymill, WePay, Authorize.net etc.
Events and Woocommerce Integration
- Capture all events via Tribe Events Calendar Plugin. Display all events related to a campaign in the campaign page.
- Create and share events, capture venues with maps/location, sell tickets for events.
- Raise money by selling multi-level tickets for an events with WooCommerce or Eventbrite (requires separate purchase)
- Generate additional income by selling non-profit goods or services on your site or open a gift store via WooCommerce.
Scales To All of Your Devices
Peak is responsive, all the way down to mobile. Images, videos and text will scale down gracefully to iPad, iPhone and all devices in-between. Peak looks great on all devices!
The theme is documented extensively with visual help accompanying each topic and subtopic. Additionally theme options panel has detailed documentation for every option.