Taget blank buttons and "home" breadcrumb translation

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Enigmatic Theme Support Taget blank buttons and "home" breadcrumb translation

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jaygm

Hi,

I think these are going to be my last 2 questions… I want to say thanks to all your team since I think this is one of the best themes of themeforest and with a great support service.

The 1st question is this: I have tryed to implement target blank in some links but when the link is inside a button shortcode the target blank does not work. Could you give me a solution for this?

The last one is much easier, I’m trying to translate the word home in breadcrumbs… In which file should I look for? Thanks in advance…

livemesh
    Keymaster

Thanks for your kind words. The button shortcode has its parameter named slightly differently as link_target instead of target (probably not a great idea) and hence you would use link_target=”_blank” inside this shortcode.

For changing the Home, either you can map this string in the translation file (po/mo file) if this site is configured for a different language or you can modify the file /framework/functions/breadcrumbs.php at line number 25.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Enigmatic Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.