Gallery's thumbnails

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    CaroleS

Hello,
    1. I try to resolve my galleries problems by myself, but i really don’t understand what happens, I thing i have a problem of thumbnails…
    They don’t appear, even in the editor, in the thumbnail column, the name yes, but not the picture.
    However they are displayed as “feature image” when i create the gallery.

2. Another thing, always about gallery, where can I modify gallery content itself? I have always your demo site’s pictures in them, i don’t know why, so where to add or remove pictures?

3. And finally, I display my unique page (home) as a single page site and add page section , but when I click on a tab, the page appears as another page and not as a page section with the scrolling effect as proposed in the demo site.

Thank you for your good job and answers!

CaroleS
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi! I’m sorry but the page appears still in building process. However, there’s something I think I didn’t catch. Is the gallery not showing up or the pictures inside them?

However, in order to modify the Gallery you’ll need to Theme Options>Gallery Page. All options are explained in your theme documentation in section I).
    For a page section to appear inside a sigle page, you’ll need to create inside saide page.

Let me know of the other issue and we’ll get to work on that too!

CaroleS

Did you see my WP login? You can’t see my work?
    About the gallery, I mean the thumbnails are not visible, I join a screenshot here, but when I click on it, the pictures are there, and the title of the gallery is visible when I pass over.

I don’t understand what you mean by “For a page section to appear inside a sigle page, you’ll need to create inside saide page.”

Nexus

I logged in to your installation and looks like the php-gd library is not installed on your server. You can check with your host on this. The phpinfo() would also tell you if you have it installed. You can search Google for “Edit Image Button missing” and also “How to check GD library is installed” and see if they help.

Couple of our buyers had the same issue with one of our other themes and got it resolved after installing the php-gd library. You can read about it here. https://www.livemeshthemes.com/support/forums/topic/portfolio-images-not-showing-up/

Just contact your hosting provider and tell them to install php-gd library and they will do it for you. Thanks!

CaroleS

Hello,
    the php-gd library is installed and it’s ok now, thumbnails are visible! Thank you.
    But I have still a (big) problem:
    when i click on thumbnails now, inside the gallery, the pictures are only the featured images of other galleries… why?
    I don’t understand where edit the gallery itself, can you explain the process, please? I have read an re-read your documentation but don’t find the solution, “edit gallery entry” do not allows to add or remove pictures … or even see its contents.

And concerning my question about page-sections, in your answer above, you say:“For a page section to appear inside a sigle page, you’ll need to create inside saide page.”. I don’t understand what you mean by SAID, single page? I used only one page, as single page site (home) and add page sections in it , but when I click on a tab, the page appears as another page and not as a page section with the scrolling effect as proposed in the demo site.

Thank you.

Nexus

Here is the process that simplifies the editing of page sections. After you login, once you open your site in the browser, navigate to the page sections and you must see the edit button to edit a specific page section “in your case it is NOS RÉALISATIONS”. See the screenshot attached for assistance. Then you can edit the shortcode for the gallery as you like. Thanks!

CaroleS
    Ernesto

Hi! In order to modify, edit and order the contet of galleries you’ll need to do so in the Portfolio Section of your Dashboard.
    For the other question, it means that you need to create the gallery/portfolio inside the single page you want it to appear in.

Cheers!

Ernesto

Hi! In order to modify, edit and order the contet of galleries you’ll need to do so in the Portfolio Section of your Dashboard.
    For the other question, it means that you need to create the gallery/portfolio inside the single page you want it to appear in.

Cheers!

CaroleS

Hello, thank you again …

I finished to understand that it’s not possible to do what I want with galleries, the slider shows only thumbnails … wether … i used as you planned.
    But now, some of my pictures exceed size of other thumbnails, why? (see screenshot)

And for second question, about single page site, i do what you say, but it don’t scroll when i click on the menu, a new page comes! (see screenshot)

Ernesto

Hi! To get the single page to scroll to each of the seaction, you’ll need to set the URL in the menu with this format: #yoursection. Not as an www. site.

Cheers!

CaroleS
    Ernesto

Hi!! Exactly the opposite, the link URL you insert in the Address should look like:

#services

For the thumbnails, try to enter the following CSS code and adjust height and width at your desire:

#showcase-full-width .thumbnail {
    width: 300px;
    height: 300px;}

CHeers!

CaroleS

Hello and thank you,
      I do not know where to put this code but anyway, my client wanting an album system (not only thumbnails shown in the slide! One album withe different pictures inside one project), I have to look for a plug-in allowing me to do that. I think I have found, but I wonder if the created albums can be added as a page or page sections to keep the presentation as a single page site? http://codecanyon.net/item/contempt-wordpress-portfolio/8025846?WT.ac=category_item&WT.z_author=jayc

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.