creating a menu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nielswille

We are struggling to make the menu work in our one page website. We are using the demo data, but can’t get the setting of the menu right.

We have pages in the page section, how do we get those item into a menu?

Help very much appreciated! (i could give you access to our site to resolve the problem).

Cheers,
    Niels

livemesh
    Keymaster

I am quoting from the Step 4 explained in first section – Installation, in the help documentation file below –

“Step 4: This step is optional but if you want to use default WordPress menu to populate the top menu, you can do so by setting it as the primary menu in the Appearance->Menus tab in the WordPress admin. If you use the WP menu, you will need to setup all internal links to page sections inside a single page manually.”

Pls see the attached screenshot taken from the help file. For links to page sections, just insert the home page URL plus the slug of the page section with a # symbol prepended as seen the screenshot below. So, the features section would have URL like http://mydomain.com/#features. This way, these internal links are accessible all pages including the home page. Hope this resolves it for you.

If you still have issues, pls leave a private message for me here with a temporary login and I will setup the links for you. Thanks!

nielswille

Thanks very much, great help it worked !!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.